The people of Lucknow have their own cultured style of doing everything. Lucknow’s mannerism, known as ‘Lukhnawi Tehzeeb,’ can be seen in even the most minor thing, like rolling paan leaves and taking it with the proper etiquettes from a woman is done with the highest level of sophistication.
- The people of Lucknow are the warmest, most elegant, and most courteous in India.
- They treat guests like Gods and are known to be very soft-spoken.
- Lucknow is known as the city of Nawabs, a place with a rich cultural heritage. The Nawabs were known for their high standards of living and polished and refined language. The lifestyle of Lucknow people is unique, and the place still lives in its old-world charm.
- The way people of Lucknow enjoy life is truly worth seeing and experiencing. The people here are very sophisticated with a mix of warmth and courtesy; in addition, they offer generous doses of love to give you the politest language and lifestyle.
- Harsh words and abuses have no place in the ‘tehzeeb’ of Lucknow’s people and are rarely heard!
- The city of Nawabs is renowned for its “Pehle Aap” (After you) culture. Undoubtedly, this is chivalry at its best!
- Lucknow’s people speak Urdu, one of the sweetest languages.
- The poetry and prose written in Urdu have their own charm, and it is a delight to listen to them.